I mean few weeks ago i was someone I (myself, my inside self) disliked pretty much, I'd react in a way, even though in my mind, myself the person writing now would have reacted in a whole different way... There are definitely a lot of reasons behind that, but not worth mentionning, that's all in the past :)
Now I've realized it, and i'm ready to make my brand new ending :)))
We all have that chance, so anyone if you don't feel happy, well know that you can never go back but that you can always start today --> And it's worth it, for your own self, being happy is the best feeling in the world, and YOU are the essence of your own happiness, never forget that!
xx
you are the essence of my happiness :):)
ReplyDeleteit's realy gd advise but what u'll do if ur happiness depend on makin some1 happy ??:)
ReplyDeletei'll explain when i see u
Your happiness depends only on yourself! :)) You are the main factor, tab3an your happiness can grow with exterior factors, but only you can make yourself happy :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to know xx